Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Product Review: Essie - Hip Anema

I love beauty products and I've gotten really into painting my nails lately. I am really into the Spring 2013 Essie nail polish collection.  I have the gray/green color - "Maximillian Strasse Her"- its a really nice color & is perfect for Spring!

I just bought "Hip Anema" - which is the bright, watermelon red color. It is a perfect pop of color with just the right about of brightness to it. It went on really smoothly & only needed two coats, plus a top coat (I use Seche Vite & it works really well!)

Sidenote: I do not understand the names of the nail colors for this collection. Usually I get it, it's a cute little phrase but what the hell is Hip Anema? It sounds like a disease. I've tried pronouncing it 10 different ways & I still cannot figure it out. Also - Maximillian Strasse Her? Um...what? I feel stupid or like I'm speaking a foreign language of some sort & don't understand the translation.



My nails:
Purchased at: Target
Price: $6-7
Lasts: about a week
Comments: I don't think Essie polish lasts as long as Sally Hanson or other brands I've used but the colors are always on point so it's hard not to buy it!!
Top coat I use - available at CVS, Target, Ulta, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment